Thursday, January 13, 2011

good morning

I woke up this morning and I did not feel refreshed. I was tired. My nose was stuffed up. I thought it was allergies, but I realize now that I may be coming down with something. My quads were sore. My shoulders were sore. I did not feel like running.

I thought to myself, a quesadilla would be a very comforting thing. I flipped on the vape, then took my time getting ready. I mean, since I wasn't running, I had time to spare!

After I'd finished with my makeup, I started making my quesadilla. Then I started to think about what a fantastic concept the quesadilla is. Crispy carby goodness filled with whatever you want? And cheese to glue it all together? It's like a sandwich; America's Philly Cheesesteak, if you will.

But the limits are so endless! Today I had a braised short rib goat cheese prosciutto quesadilla between two wonderful truly handmade tortillas from Trader Joe's. And it did provide me with some comfort, as I faced the new day.

inspiration: chem dawg (yes, that sort of a day)


No comments:

Post a Comment